| |Cancelling Orders, Auto-Delivery and Memberships
Cancelling Items Purchased in Cart
Customers may cancel any order, within 24 hours notice, before shipping, to Company without any shipping charges or return shipping charges incurred. If any order is marked for Express or Priority Shipping, it cannot be canceled without customer being charged for the shipping charges as these orders are processed immediately .
To cancel by email: email@example.com
To cancel by phone: (888) 449-5326
Cancelling Orders on Reoccurring Autoship or Loyalty Club Membership
Customers and Distributors may cancel their autoship/membership orders at any time by notifying Company. All cancellations must be made prior to 10 days before the reoccuring autoship/membership is due to being processed for the month and ship out, in order to void the next shipment. Cancellations made after that time period will be effective for the following period after that last shipment was made.
*Please note: Distributors and Advocates on reoccurring payments for their personalized Replicated Website may choose to cancel their Replicated Website subscription at any time, but in doing so will disqualify them from privileges and earnings as a Distributor/ Advocate. In this event, all commissions, bonuses and rebates will be paid up until the date of cancellation.
Cancellations may be made by the following means:
1. Cancel Online
You can login to your Just Pure Essentials account and cancel your Auto-Delivery without needing to contact your Independent Sales Representative or contacting the company.
2. Cancel with your Independent Sales Representative
To cancel Just Pure Essentials Independent Sales Representative, contact your Independent Sales Representative who will be able to help you cancel your Independent Sales Representative Auto-Delivery.
3. Cancel Auto-Delivery by Email
Auto-Delivery Orders and Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by submitting a written notice at least ten (10) business days prior to the next scheduled processing date. To cancel an Auto-Delivery Order or Subscription, submit a completed Auto-Delivery Subscription Cancellation Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cancel Just Pure Essentials Auto-Delivery by Phone
Call Just Pure Essentials Support at 888-449-5326
Cancellation of an Independent Sales Representative
Independent Sales Representative Right of Rescission
Just Pure Essentials requires its Independent Sales Representatives to adhere to any country, state or local laws or regulations pertaining to consumers’ cancellation rights. In the United States, Company and its Distributors must adhere to the federal “cooling off” rule, which is codified as Title 16 CFR Part 429, whereas any newly enrolled distributor has a right to rescind his/her decision within 48 hours.
- The Independent Sales Representative continues to be bound by the confidentiality and non-compete sections of the Independent Sales Representative Agreement shown below.
- Independent Sales Representative acknowledges and agrees that all information concerning Just Pure Essentials Independent Sales Representative(s) (hereinafter known as “Confidential Information”) is of great value to Just Pure Essentials .
- Independent Sales Representative agrees not to disclose any Confidential Information to any person except as expressly authorized byJust Pure Essentials in writing and shall not use Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of Independent Sales Representative’s functions and duties as a Just Pure Essentials Independent Sales Representative.
- Independent Sales Representative further agrees that, during the life of this Agreement and for a period of 18 months from and after cancellation or termination hereof, he or she shall not, directly or indirectly, solicit, recommend, suggest or induce any Just Pure Essentials Customer or Independent Sales Representative to become a Customer of or representative for any person or entity other thanJust Pure Essentials engaged in the business of marketing or selling product(s) or service(s) by means of any direct sales or network marketing.
Reapplying after Cancellation
After cancelling their Independent Sales Representative Agreement, the former Independent Sales Representative may not re-enroll by submitting another Independent Sales Representative Application & Agreement for a period of 6 months after the cancellation.